WordPress Expert Special Offer: Free WordPress Installation, Free WordPress Development Consultation, Budget cut-off for your WordPress customization
Get your own domain name for $10 only! Get the cheapest web hosting for $6 a year, Free WordPress Installation, Free WordPress Development Consultation, Budget cut-off for your WordPress customization, and much more. Get free web hosting to test your website first. Just contact us and we will never charge any cost, and the best part is you can also get free WordPress installation and ready to used for your website. Start today! Get this special offer Now! Don’t waste your time, it’s only until end of this year!
Strong PHP/WordPress DeveloperPosted on September 24th, 2010
- Job Type:
New York City
- Job Description:
We are seeking a strong PHP/WordPress developer to join our team. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is a solution-driven/problem solver, knows how to work in a team environment as well as independently and most importantly, knows the ins and outs of WordPress. Our WordPress development utilizes WordPress 3.0 (MU) and Buddypress (and Magento, through it’s API) and is beyond the standard WordPress installation, theming and plugins.
This is a fun and exciting opportunity to enhance our WordPress platform. The candidate will be placed initially on a one-month trial as a freelancer. After 1 month, the candidate will be evaluated to have the opportunity for a full-time paid position.
The position is local, will NOT be outsourced and will work within our office located in Soho – downtown Manhattan. Start date is asap.
* 4 years in HTML, CSS, PHP
* 1 years of WordPress Development
* Strong knowldege of WordPress plugins, hooks, and architecture
* Thorough understanding of best practices and industry standards
* 3 current WordPress deployments
* WordPress MU
* Customization of WordPress Themes
* Plugins that exist in the WP plugin respository
* Conceive and develop new online initiatives within WordPress according to spec with quick turnaround times
* Review, manage, support and update existing code and WordPress custom plugins
* Creation/update of our theme
* Work with our development and design team
* Document work
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and in person
* Perform maintenance
Only local candidates who send a resume, cover letter, blog or site url, and examples of 3 current WordPress deployments and advanced wordpress work will be considered. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Apply: